21.12.11

Love Affair

My love for menswear grows everyday.  I enjoy buying it & I enjoy wearing it.  But, I'd quite like to actually have a manshape to give it to. 

[sigh]

Maybe one day.

In the meantime, here are my top ten menswear picks, courtesy of mrporter.com...

Wool-Blend Fair Isle Cardigan by Polo Ralph Lauren

Lenox Detachable Front Square Frame Sunglasses by Illesteva

Grenadine Silk Bow Tie by Lanvin

Clipper Leather Holdall by Mulberry

Fair Isle Knit Sweater by Oliver Spencer

Suede & Patent Leather Sneakers by Lanvin

Flecked Loose-Knit Cashmere Sweater by Yves Saint Laurent

Leather Credit Card Holder by Mulberry

Fair Isle Merino Wool Sweater by YMC

Knitted Linen-Blend Sweater by Polo Ralph Lauren

I couldn't resist adding that last one to the list, despite having featured it once or twice before.  It's still one of my all time favourites!  If someone gave me that to unwrap on Christmas day, I'd marry them there & then!

1 comment:

  1. nice idea, thanks for sharing

    our websites are
    徵信社 and 櫻桃

    very welcome to see us

    ReplyDelete