26.2.11

Man Shape Guest Blogger - Sir Peter Fleming

Hola my adopted friends from interweb land, I am feeling muchus privileged to be leaving my mini mark.  

Tonight's fajita fashion discussion, soon turned into a full on hair pulling fashion incident, over the remnants of the meal, as the fashion decade of choice from this writer is clearly the 80's (a view not shared by your usual writer).  Despite a strongly held belief that flat caps will never be de rigueur, I have been allowed to share my more acceptable fashion choices with you all courtesy of the wondrous MrPorter.com.

Here is my current wish list!

Richard James Blazer

Junya Watanabe

Turnbull & Asser

Gucci

Oliver Peoples

Jean Shop

Alexander McQueen


3 comments:

  1. Amazing post!

    I think you'll like this...
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup!

    I shall be sure to check out your blog. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete